This morning i ate a scoop of Intestinew. Fingers crossed that i dont flare, despite it containing something with crustacean, which im quite sure im allergic to. Its a white powder and seems it doesnt dissolve well in water. Well i guess its typical of protein powders. Doesnt have a strong taste or anything, but its kinda hard to get it down, perhaps its just my mental block.
Didnt sleep well yesterday. For once i didnt take anything yesterday. Didnt take any magnesium or melatonin. Because i felt like im taking too much of them :S Almost on a daily basis…
About melatonin: I bought the lowest 1mg dose, timed release off iherb (since it was cheap)> I tried it but it seems it doesnt keep me asleep at night. I still woke up and tossed and turned. Maybe i need a higher dose.
I realise my supplement cocktail is creeping up. So on a daily basis i eat these:
- Quercetin with bromelain 500mg x 2-3 times
- 60billion Metagenics Ultra flora probiotics 1 cap a day
- Intestinew 1 scoop
- Carlson ACE with zinc and selenium x 2-3 times
- Vitamin D3 5000iu x 1 cap a day
- Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Fish oil 1 cap a day (On and off because im afraid of a flare from it)
- Magnesium 150mg (Depends if i wanna sleep)
- TCM herbs
What i ate yesterday:
Brunch: rice vermicelli with long beans, cabbage
dinner: roasted pork rice
snacks: rice crackers, papaya, 2 envy apples, wintermelon tea with tapioca pearls, rooibos tea