I havent been very well recently. But maybe 10% better. My face is rrooooooooollling downhill. The left patch hasnt healed much, i picked out the scab but well, area thats red is bigger than pre-flare. And the area above it and below the eyes is affected and having some yellow crusting.
Afew days ago i went to the doctor for anti-biotic cream. Doesnt seem to help much. I thought it was a miracle cream 😦 The doctor offered oral anti biotics, but no, not keen to wipe my gut flora after a $80 bottle of probiotics and restart again.
Sleep quality? Not good. Not good at all. Im still waking up lots during the night. Sometimes my left arm patch itches. WHY!
- Arms – left arm is horrible, skin has thickened on lower arm, other side of palm has lots of closed scabs, upper arm has a raw patch that itches time to time. and scattered broken skin all over from shoulder to fingers. Palm is recovering, better than last week. Fingers… time to time oozing.
- Right arm largely clear. Right palm is healing. Index finger is fragile. Thumb has broken skin. Middle finger is fragile. Some light scratching and redness on otherside of palm
- Legs – mainly okay. Right calves has a light pink patch that itches from time to time. Mainly dry. Right ankle has a abrasion style strip of raw redness. Near the toes is recovering, itches from time to time. Mostly dry.
- Left calves is fine, also, near the toes is recovering, itches from time to time. Mostly dry. Near ankle has a strip of rather raw red patch, sometimes weepy.
- Neck is kinda fragile. With swollen lymphnodes. base of neck near shoulderblades is itchy too. Mainly dry legions.
Doctor’s appointment with naturopath tomorrow…