I woke up today to a big stormy monday. It was so hard to get up! I wanna hug my blanket and sleep in! But i woke up, reluctantly and was joining my sister to lament the wet monday morning. The kitchen was semi flooded because the windows were wide open. It was cold. I tread the wet & cold kitchen carefully to make myself a cup of rooibos tea to warm myself up. It sucks to be cold! I realise my tolerance for cold is dwindling. I NEED to be warm. I wonder if the recent change in tcm herbs has anything to do with it.
What i ate today:
Breakfast: kfc porridge(fried chicken bits with pepper, green onions )
Junks: khong guan sugar biscuit, Protein shake, gluten seasoned bread biscuit, rice crackers
Lunch: chicken rice with sips of soup with llaollao yogurt (black chocolate, bananas, choco balls) and starbucks’ green tea latte
Late Dinner: rice with bits of chicken and green leafy veg with melon soup.
Im bought a packet of OlivaForte to try. Its quite pricey at $85 a pack of 60 capsules. Im not really hopeful about my skin’s conditions at 6mths plus of TSW. Did i expect myself to have better skin? I think so.
Summary of skin:
- Arms are fine now, except for spotty red dots which are mostly scratchmarks. Its dry, but it doesnt really bother me.
- Fingers have oozy patches.
- Left palm is great. Right palm has some dry areas near little finger.
- Left leg is a mess and spreading.
- Right leg is kinda messy this month.
- Thighs are spotty but otherwise fine.
- Back/torso is fine.
- Face – cheeks are abit dry and itchy. Pinkish red.
- Neck/chest – mostly fine but areas near collarbone has patches of pink around
TODAYS ZUMBA CLASS WAS GREAT! Hahaha. *post zumba high* 🙂
Also after zumba class i had a slight stomach run -_- WHAT IS IT? Maybe it was the fly that landed on my yogurt before i could swat it away. Maybe it was yesterday’s salmon chilli padi don? Or it was the protein shake? No idea -_-